Experience Mother Nature in one of her most intimate and delicate ecosystems. Kayak the bio bay, in Fajardo.
- $ 95
Escape to Nurture Body & Soul
Our Nurture Body & Soul experience starts with a drive into the countryside. We eat at Guavate (The Pork Route). Continuing on we visit a spot with a breathtaking vista of the Caribbean Sea. Next, we go exploring for a Freshwater Pool (Cold Spring ) and still later we experience a Thermal Water Source (Hot Spring). Additionally, we make a short coffee, ice-cream pitstop on the way back.
Where We’ll Be
We’ll visit Guavate, in Cayey. Later we move on through the mountains until reaching Salinas for a majestic view of the Caribbean Sea. Our Freshwater pool is a hidden gem. After this we move on to the town of Coamo, lastly we finish our experience in the Plaza de Recreo Palmer in Caguas.
Please picture yourself growing up in Puerto Rico, and finally getting your drivers license, or first car. This is exactly what you and your friends would do.
These are our approximate arrival times:
- Guavate (The Pork Route) @ 12:00pm.
- Vista of the Caribbean Sea @ 1:25pm.
- Freshwater Pool (Climb & Cold Spring) @ 2:00pm
- Thermal Water Source (Hot Spring) @ 3:30pm.
- Pitstop on the way back @ 6:20pm.
The approximate times spent at each place are the following:
- 45 minutes (Lunch),
- 25 minutes (Vista),
- 60 minutes (Climb & Cold Spring),
- 120 minutes (Hot Spring),
- 20 minutes (Coffee and/or Ice-Cream) respectively
|Approximate times:||Places of Interest|
|10:30am||Plaza Colón, Old San Juan (pick-up)|
|10:45am||Marriott Stellaris, Condado (pick-up)|
|11:00am||Mare St. Clair, Isla Verde (pick-up)|
|12:00pm – 12:45pm||Lunch at Pork Route|
|01:25pm – 01:50pm||Panoramic Vista Stop|
|02:00pm – 03:00pm||Climb and Fresh Water Spring|
|03:30pm – 05:30pm||Soothing Hot Spring|
|06:20pm – 06:45pm||Plaza Palmer for Coffee or Ice Cream|
|07:15pm||Mare St. Clair, Isla Verde (drop-off)|
|07:35pm||Marriott Stellaris, Condado (drop-off)|
|07:45pm||Plaza Colón, Old San Juan (drop-off)|
What We’ll Provide
- Room temperature or chilled bottled water during the duration of the tour.
- Entrance fees to the Hot Spring.
- Transportation in AC passenger van – Ford Econoline E-350.
What Guests Should Bring
- Closed shoes, sneakers (grip), or water shoes.
- Also consider bringing a change of clothes.
- Bring a towel or two.
- Bring swim trunks (important at both springs).
- A fleece, jacket or poncho.
- Hat or baseball cap.
- Consider bringing sunscreen too.
- Bug spray is not required, but if it affords you peace of mind; feel free to bring it.
Lastly, Puerto Rico is a tropical island and you can expect variable weather. As always climbing, swimming, or finding a vista to photograph is weather allowing.